Oreo Stuffed Cookies 🤤🤤🤤🤤 I’m known as the Cookie Monster in my family, as named by my sister 🤣 and this recipe from the @sixvegansisters is aptly one of my favourites ❤️ Shared Via @GlowingPlants ✨🌿 #GlowingPlants
* 1 cup vegan margarine
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 1 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup nondairy milk
* 2 tsp vanilla
* 3 cups flour
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
* STEP 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
* STEP 2 In a mixing bowl, beat the margarine, sugar, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla.
* STEP 3 In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and baking soda.
* STEP 4 Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture. Mix until combined.
* STEP 5 Fold in the chocolate chunks.
* STEP 6 Grease a muffin pan. For each cookie, press a thin layer of dough into the bottom of the muffin cup. Place a chocolate sandwich cookie on top, then top the cookie with a bit more dough.
* STEP 7 Repeat, using as many muffin pans as necessary.
* STEP 8 Bake the cookies for 14-16 minutes.
* STEP 9 Allow to cool before removing from the pan. Enjoy plain or with a scoop of vegan ice cream!