ANYONE LOVES PESTO CHICKEN PASTA???😉😉
This makes 2 servings of pesto chicken pasta. Each serving comes out to be 891 Calories, 62g Fats, 70g Protein, 10g Net Carbs.
2 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
10 cherry tomatoes
2 medium zucchini
Fresh basil for garnish
For the pesto:
1 cup basil
¼ cup walnuts
1 clove garlic
½ lemon, zest and juice
¼ cup grated Parmesan
¼ cup olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet, brush with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and cracked black pepper. 2. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Take the chicken out of the oven to add the tomatoes on the vine, again brushing with oil. 4. Return to the oven and bake for a further 15 minutes, or until the chicken is lightly browned and cooked through.
5. Meanwhile prepare the pesto by blending together all the ingredients except the olive oil. Once a paste has formed slowly add the oil as the blender is running, stopping once the pesto is well combined and reaches the desired consistency.
6. To create your pasta spiralize the zucchini – or use a vegetable peeler to make zucchini ribbons.
7. In a skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, sauté the zucchini for 3 minutes or until softened. Take off the heat and stir through the pesto.
8. Assemble the dish by placing half the pesto zucchini in each bowl. Top with sliced chicken, baked tomatoes and a fresh basil garnish.”
😍 Tag someone! 👇👇👇
Follow us @delishketodiet_ for more amazing keto content 🙂
PHOTO CREDIT: ALL TO @ketohackershop ❤️
#ketodiet #ketorecipes #ketoweightloss #ketofood#ketosis #ketogenicdiet #ketofam#ketolife #ketobreakfast #ketoeats #ketones#ketogeniclifestyle #ketogeniclife #ketogenicliving#ketofamily #ketomeals #ketomeal#ketosislifestyle#ketones #ketogeniclifestyle#eatfatlosefat #healthyeating #lchfdiet #lowcarb #breadsticks