These nut-free Caramel Cups would be the perfect treat to make in between Xmas and NYE! Do you like raw caramel? It is one of my favourite thing ever! 😋😋
Nut-Free Chocolate Caramel Cups
Crunchy Chocolate Base:
1 cup of sunflower seeds
3 tbsp of cacao
4 tbsp of flax meal
1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
1/3 cup of desiccated coconut
10 medjool dates
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1 tbsp of the water from the soaked dates
1 tbsp of tahini
Raw Chocolate topping:
3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
2 tbsp of raw cacao powder
1 tbsp of maple syrup
1. Soak your dates in hot water
2. In a food processor mix the dry ingredients and then add the coconut oil.
3. Press in a muffin silicon tray and place in the fridge to set.
4. Drain your dates but keep some of the water in which they soaked.
5. Blend in your food processor with the rest of the caramel ingredients until smooth.
6. Spoon on top of the chocolate bases and place in the freezer while you make the raw chocolate.
7. For the raw chocolate mix in a glass the ingredients and whisk together with a fork or whisk to make it smooth.
8. Pour on top of the caramel layer and leave to set for a few hours in the fridge.
#healthytreats #plantbased #cleaneating #makesmewhole #healthyfood #healthyeating
#foodandwine #foodstyling #foodphotography #prettyfood #beautifulfood #feedfeed
#thrivemags #whatveganseat #healthycuisines #kaylaitsines #vscofood
#f52grams #thebakefeed #bonappetit #bhgfood #thatsdarling @bestofvegan #healthfood @thrivemags @mindbodygreen