Vegan Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Brownies by @healthy_tasty_life
Headover to her page for loads of deliciously healthy recipes!
200g dark chocolate (>70% cocoa solid)
100g dark chocolate 50% cocoa solid
240g coconut sugar
175 g plain flour
120g vegan butter (margarine or melted coconut oil)
120g coconut cream
3 flax eggs (1tbsp flaxmeal + 3tbsp water) or 1 mashed banana
Fresh raspberries (24 pieces)
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C, grease a 20x30cm baking tray or cover with baking paper.
2) In a bowl mix the flax eggs with the sugar and whisk (ideally with an electric whisk) then set aside.
3) Melt the margarine in a pan at medium heat being careful not to let it boil.
4) Turn off the heat, add the coconut cream, 230 g chocolate chopped into small pieces and stir until melted.
5) Chop the remaining 70 g chocolate in smaller pieces (coffee bean size)
6) Whisk the flax eggs a little more, add the chocolate mix and whisk until smooth.
7) Gradually add the flour and finally the chocolate chips.
8) Mix everything until completely combined and then pour the mixture into the baking tray.
9) Add the raspberries pressing them inside the mixture but still visible on the surface.
10) Bake for 20/25 minutes. Once they are cooked remove the tray from the oven and leave it to cool down before cutting into squares and serving.
💥Follow, Tag & please include @deliciouslyhealthysweets #deliciouslyhealthysweets in the caption of your post to be featured 💥
E N J O Y today and Expect an A B U N D A N C E !