Matcha Protein Donuts with Tahini Matcha Glaze by @run2food
Headover to her page for loads of deliciously healthy recipes!
2 Tbs ground flaxseed + 5 Tbs water
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup almond milk
1/3 cup coconut flour (30 g)
1 scoop (40g) snickerdoodle protein powder
1 heaped tablespoon matcha powder
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
2 Tbs stevia
Tahini Matcha Glaze:
1 tsp matcha powder
1 Tb hulled tahini
1 Tb maple syrup
Activated The Bliss Fit Granola @blissfitfoods – Spirulina Peppermint
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Spray your donut tin with non-stick spray if it isn’t silicon like mine.
2. In a bowl, make the flax egg by mixing the flax & water. Set aside for 5 mins to thicken.
3. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients until homogenous
4. Once the flax-egg has formed, mix in the remaining wet ingredients
5. Add the wet mixture to the dry until a thick batter forms
6. Divide the batter evenly into 4 donut holes
7. Bake the donuts for 15-20 minutes until slightly firm and a knife inserted comes out almost clean. The donuts will feel very soft when you first remove it, but will firm up once it cools down.
8. Make the glaze by mixing together all the ingredients & a dash of water until a glaze consistency
9. Dip the donut into the glaze.
💥Follow, Tag & please include @deliciouslyhealthysweets #deliciouslyhealthysweets in the caption of your post to be featured 💥
E N J O Y today and Expect an A B U N D A N C E !