🔥Garlic Butter Chicken Bites with Zucchini Noodles😍 .
Would You Make This? Tag someone who loves chicken! 👇🏽
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4-5 medium zucchini, rinsed
4 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 tablespoon hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tablespoon minced parsley
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
Crushed red chili pepper flakes
Slices of lemon, for garnish
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon hot sauce (we used Sriracha) or 1 teaspoon chili powder
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1. Slice chicken breasts into bite-sized chunks & combine w/ olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, & hot sauce or chili powder, mixing until evenly seasoned. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 mins – 1 hour.
2. Wash & trim the ends of the zucchini. Using a spiralizer, make the zucchini noodles, then set aside.
3. Bring the marinated chicken bites to room temperature & heat two tbsp butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Gently stir-fry the chicken pieces on all sides until golden brown. Remove the chicken bites from the skillet & set aside to a plate. You might have to work in batches to avoid crowding the pan
4. In the same skillet over medium-high, add 2 tbsp butter, lemon juice, hot sauce, & chicken broth. Bring to a simmer & allow to reduce for 1-2 minutes, stirring regularly.
5. Stir in fresh parsley & minced garlic, then add the zucchini noodles & toss for 2 – 3 mins to cook it up. Allow the cooking juices to reduce for 1 min if the zucchini noodles render too much water. Add the chicken bites back to the pan & stir for another minute to reheat. Garnish w/ parsley, fresh thyme, crushed chili pepper, & lemon slices. Enjoy!
#spinach #healthydinner #healthyeating #fitfood #healthyeats #healthylifestyle #cleaneating #glutenfree #easyrecipe #eatcleantrainmean #healthyfoodie #easyrecipes #foodforfuel #healthyrecipe #eatgoodfeelgood #mealprep #easymeals #cauliflowerrice #eatwell #healthydiet #healthybody #fitnessfood