Frittata with goat cheese, broccoli and peas with quinoa
7 oz broccoli florets
1 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup parsley
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
5 oz goat cheese
½ cup nonfat milk
2 cups frozen peas, thawed
2 cups cooked quinoa
2 spring onions, sliced
salt, black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place the broccoli in a baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and black pepper to taste, and toss to coat.
3. Bake for 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl place the eggs, milk, parsley, mustard and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
5. Mix to combine.
6. Stir in the peas and half of goat cheese.
7. Remove the pan from the oven and pour the egg mixture over broccoli.
8. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until frittata is set.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
10. Cut in 4 pieces. Divide the cooked quinoa and frittata between 4 food containers.
11. Sprinkle with the remaining goat cheese and spring onions.
12. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
By @mealprepster @ehplabs