Dreamy chocolate and blackberry cake by @foodie.yuki 🍰
Follow @food for daily foodgasm! .
This chocolate cake is super healthy but oh so rich and moist😋
I frosted it with coconut yogurt and blackberry compote and it was such a great combo 👌🏻😍
Here’s the recipe for you!👇🏻
I wish you all a fabulous day!
Chocolate coffe cardamom cake
The ingredients are for one 16cm pan
200g light brown sugar
40g cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cardamom
30g sunflower seeds oil
100g yogurt (dairy free) + 30 ml milk *
100 ml hot espresso coffee
1 large egg, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
*or 120ml dairy free milk + 1 tsp vinegar or lemon. Combine and set aside for 15 minutes.
Preheat your oven to 170C.
1. place all dry ingredients in a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Whisk to combine.
2. In a bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients. Pour coffee slowly to avoid cooking the eggs.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix on medium for 2-3 minutes.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pans (greased and bottom lined)
5. Bake for 45 minutes.
6. Let cool down before removing the cake from the pan.
7. cut the cake into three layers.
8. Frost with your favorite frosting. I used coconut yogurt and blackberry compote. .
📸 @foodie.yuki .
#healthy #healthydessert #cake #dreamcakes #tarts #foodie #fitfood #cleaneating #f52grams @food52 #feedfeed #superfoods #beautifulcuisines @beautifulcuisines #foodstyling #foodphotography #dessert #foodpics #healthyfood #dairyfree #healthyeating #chocolate #christmas #fruit #berries